Friday, 25 April 2014

My visit to Axiom (precision engineering) Ltd. in Altham



Yesterday afternoon I visited Axiom Ltd in Altham. They are a precision engineering firm and have major contracts with BT and other national and international companies. I was delighted to hear that they are currently expanding and have acquired new premises to increase capacity and meet customer demands.

Craig and Gregg as joint MDs are also committed to helping local young people into work and I met Sam from Great Harwood who joined the firm last year from the Job Scheme that I have supported with the Job Centre plus. Sam is training on new machines and learning new skills daily, Axiom should be proud of how they're supporting local young people.

I wish the firm every success in the future and I look forward to seeing them expand further.