Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Opportunities for local grants. I thought I'd post this.

Opportunities for local grants. I thought I'd post this.

Dear MP

I am writing to make you aware of an opportunity for local charities in your constituency. From today local charities can apply for a share of funds raised by players of the People’s Postcode Lottery.

£6 million will be available this year via three Trusts which support different categories of projects. For more information on how local charities can apply please visit the following websites: www.postcodetrust.org.uk, www.postcodelocaltrust.org.uk, www.postcodecommunitytrust.org.uk.

I encourage you to make your local charities aware of this opportunity. I also include below a pro-forma local news release should you wish to publicise this opportunity in your local press, or indeed on social media.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

With best wishes

Yours sincerely

Malcolm Fleming

Malcolm Fleming

Public Affairs Manager

People's Postcode Lottery

I: www.postcodelottery.co.uk

A: 76 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3BU

Read our blog and follow us on Twitter and Facebook!